GPS Series – Electrostatic Chuck Power Supplies
The GPS series are bipolar, floating, fully-programmable, electrostatic chuck power supplies in a compact, embedded enclosure. Valuable instrument rack space can be saved, as these compact units can be located near the RF enclosure, which also eliminates the need to use lengthy high-voltage cables.
• Modest-power capability for driving Coulombic or Johnsen-Rahbek electrostatic chucks
• Output can be fully-floating, ground referenced or biased
• Voltage output follows user defined chuck and dechuck algorithms
• Up to four different chuck and dechuck programs can be edited and stored for process flexibility
• Operation can be controlled via analog and digital I/O or the USB interface interface
• Wafer sensor adapts to various chuck sizes and RF delivery systems
• Compact in size and can be mounted in any orientation
• Backward compatiblity with legacy EPS300 power supply
GPS series power supplies are factory configured to operate from 24VDC.
Dimensions: 63.0mm (H) x 152.4mm (W) x 254.0mm (L)
GPS Series Electrostatic Chuck Power Supplies
GPS150 – 0 to ±1.5kV, 12W bipolar, fully floating, electrostatic chuck power supply
GPS300 – 0 to ±3.0kV, 25W bipolar, fully floating, electrostatic chuck power supply
GPS600 – 0 to ±6.0kV, 50W bipolar, fully floating, electrostatic chuck power supply
The GPS series power supply replaces the legacy EPS300 power supply in all electrostatic chuck applications.