GPE Series – Electrostatic Chuck Power Supplies
The GPE series are bipolar, floating, fully-programmable, electrostatic chuck (ESC) power supplies in an embedded enclosure. Valuable instrument rack space can be saved, as these compact units can be located near the RF enclosure, eliminating the need for lengthy high-voltage cables.
• High-power capability for driving Coulombic or Johnsen-Rahbek electrostatic chucks
• Output center-point can be fully-floating, ground referenced or biased
• Voltage output follows user defined chuck and dechuck algorithms
• Up to eight different chuck and dechuck programs can be edited and stored for process flexibility
• Declamp waveform frequencies of up to 10 cycles per second
• Constant voltage and constant current regulation modes
• Operation can be controlled via analog and digital I/O or the USB interface interface
• Wafer sensor adapts to various chuck sizes and RF delivery systems
• Compact in size and can be mounted in any orientation
All GPE series power supplies are factory configured to operate from 24VDC.
Dimensions: 75mm (H) x 210mm (W) x 254mm (L)